Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Items

I usually do not speak of my personal life on my blog, as this is where I post things related to my business, but I wanted to tell you all the reason for the lack of posts and contests lately. I had a death in my family and had to take some time off for that. I have been consumed with family emergencies for the last few years! My Uncle was 44 and passed away on November 10, 2008 from a massive heart attack. I had another Uncle who passed away 5 months before {in June} at the age of 48 of a heart attack and another Uncle in January 2007 who died from Cancer at the age of 50. And my Aunt died in December of 2006. Last year, I lost both of my grandmothers 6 days apart. So needless to say, my family has been through a lot over the last couple of years. I do hope that you all will understand my absence lately.

Now on to business news: The holiday season is very busy for Everlasting Memories, so there will not be any contests until January. I am now offering Photo Announcements... for any occasion.


Here are some examples:

ANNIVERSARIES:

BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENTS:
CHRISTMAS CARDS: GRADUATION ANNOUNCEMENTS & OPEN HOUSES:
WEDDING ANNOUNCEMENTS:
There are more samples listed on the Everlasting Memories Website along with prices and answers to any questions you might have. Pop on over to: http://www.everlastingmemoriesllc.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment